At Scott-Dibben Chemist the health and safety of our customers, staff and the local community remains our top priority. With the outbreak of COVID-19, we want to ensure we are doing everything we can to protect our customers and ensure that we continue to look after your health needs and will continue to stay open normal hours.
For details on how you can order your prescriptions for quick pick-up or delivery click HERE.
Please see details below for our delivery service and collection options available.
Click & Collect
To minimise your time in-store, we offer Click and Collect services. You can simply order prescriptions ahead of your trip and pick it up when you have received a notification that it is ready. Click here for more information on how to order.
We are offering a drive-through service for those customers who do not wish to enter the pharmacy. Once you have ordered your prescription and received notification it is ready to be picked up, drive to the carpark and our staff will bring your prescription to you in your car. Click here for more information on how to order.
Please call ahead to arrange this and payment will be taken over the phone. Unfortunately, we are not accepting cash at this time.
How to enter the car park:
- Park outside Kotara Family Practice entry (KFP)
- Entry via Northcott Drive / Cynthia street
- Entry via Park Ave lights near Maccas (turn right @ roundabout inside Westfield, then up ramp, drive right to the end and down to KFP level)
- Entry via Lexington Pde – straight ahead then wind down car park to KFP level (bottom level)
We are also offering a delivery service for those customers who do not wish to leave their house. Once you have placed an order, call us to arrange for delivery. Please note we cannot leave the medication if no one is home to accept the delivery.
- Monday to Friday (between 1:30pm- 4:30pm)
- $5.00 Delivery fee (within 3kms MAX)